You have a beautiful wall, and you are out of storage in your closets and need a new storage room for your stuff, or You just need to beautify your home and add a nice bit of Creativity and Art on your walls, Either the Case, We gotcha. Here is a Creative DIY Wall Storage Idea using Wooden boxes of different or same sizes ( as per your requirements ). The best thing about this design is that not only it exemplifies your home, but it also adds extra storage space for your stuff or just helps you showcase your decoration more Thoroughly. Let’s get building this DIY Wall Storage, and when you’ve completed this, You’d be thanking us ( Ha Ha ! ) Just kidding, We are only here for you 🙂
- Gorilla Wood Glue
- Wood boxes
- White paint
- Screw-in hooks
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREATIVE DIY WALL STORAGE:
- The first thing to implement this Creative DIY Wall Storage Idea is that you have to organise your boxes in place as you want them to be arranged on the wall.
- Once done organising the boxes, Now is the time to glue them together with Gorilla wood glue or any other wood glue you like.
- Let the glue dry and adhere the boxes for at least 24 hours.
- Once the glue adheres, Paint the inside of your boxes the colour white or any other colour you like, But White suits well.
- We are almost there, Just screw hooks into the bottom of the boxes.
- We suppose you have nails on the wall, If not just hammer some nails into the wall keeping in mind where you’d like to place the wall storage you just made.
- Now just hang the Wall storage boxes as you want to, Grab a coffee and admire the beautiful DIY Wall Storage idea you have brought to existence.
So did you like it or did you love it ? Tell us in Comments
Liked one of our Interesting DIY Ideas? Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss an article again and follow us on Pinterest and Facebook to keep yourself updated about different projects of ours.