We have a very fun and joyous DIY Idea for the painter inside you! You’d love making these Amazing and Creative DIY Enamel painted vases. You might have seen acrylic colored vases in some restaurants serving as a decoration piece and beautifying the scenery. We got our inspiration from one of the restaurants here in Lahore and decided to make a cost-friendly version of these beautiful yet simple Enamel Painted Vases. These DIY Enamel Painted Vases would make your lounge or living room look better while they look glamorous on the shelf or the top of a table. If you are looking for more Home Decor Ideas like this, You should check out This Beautiful and Stylish DIY Faux Marble Table or These Creative and Cheap DIY Rope Ottomans made from tires.
Requirements for DIY Enamel Painted Vases:
- Three Vases of different or same sizes
- Dishwasher safe Permanent Enamel Paints
- Permanent Enamel Surface Conditioner
- Some Paper Towels
- A Paint Brush
- A Maxing Bowl
Procedure for DIY Enamel Painted Vases:
- The first thing we have to do is to clean the new vases with hot ad soapy water so that no dust particle remains.
- After thoroughly cleansing the vases, Let them dry.
- Pour some Enamel Surface Conditioner in the vases and ensure it covers each inch inside of the vases.
- After that, Pour out the excess and let all the vases dry up completely.
- Now is the best Part in making these DIY Enamel Painted Vases, YOU Colour the Vase!
- Make the exact color paint you want for your vases by pouring your Permanent Enamel paints in a mixing bowl. Ensure you mix the paint thoroughly.
- Now pour the paint into the vases and paint the insides of the glass using the paint brush so that it covers the inside surface only.
- Once you paint the vases, Lay them on a paper towel so that the thick paint drips off.
- Note: If you want the more adhesive layer of the paint then just let the excess paint drip off for a few minutes, but if you want a thinner layer let the Vases stay there for a considerable time.
- Every fifteen minutes you have to even out the thickness on the bottom of the vases as the paint will start to collect.
- Once you have the wanted thickness of your DIY Enamel Painted Vases, Tilt them back to their original position and Let them dry overnight and in the morning you should have a beautiful decor Ornaments for your home.
Note: These Amazing and Creative DIY Enamel Painted Vases are only for DECOR purposes. Don’t drink out of them and don’t let anyone else do so either. Yes, You can put water inside, but it will eventually damage the finishing. You can simply place them on the shelf, fridge or wherever you may want to.
Try making this Creative DIY Enamel Painted Vases and tell us in comments how good it went. These small yet beautiful vases will make your ordinary shelves and tables look well decorated and charming.
Liked one of our Interesting DIY Ideas? Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss an article again and follow us on Pinterest and Facebook to keep yourself updated about different projects of ours.